Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guitar Tuners

Tuning a guitar in front of an audience can be nerve racking, especially when it is extremely quiet! My guitar teacher suggested buying one of the clip on, vibration based tuners. I actually had the privilege of watching him perform. Throughout the performance, he seemed to have an effortless time tuning. He did an excellent job playing as always, and I left the auditorium determined to get a clip on tuner. I may post a description and evaluation of the one that I get. The Fat Boy clip on listed here may be the one that I pick up. I at least would like to try one out. There are other brands out there with good options, one of which is Korg. We will see!

Fat Boy Accessories FBET3000 Clip-On Electric Guitar Tuner (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment